Thursday, September 24, 2009

Customise your own!

Inspired by an online video, I decided to source for materials to make my own resin pendants. Sadly, I couldn't find the resin solution & stuff at the stores but I found an alternative instead - glass pebbles/marbles. And...I love the results! :)

Look at the colours & designs!
Series 1: Designs & PatternsReserved: A3 (Vivien), D2, D3 & E3 (all 3 by Christina)
Only A1, B1, C1, D1, E2 & F3 available!
The rest SOLD.
Series 2: Dolls & All Things CuteReserved: -
*Only A1 available!

A2, A3, B2, B3, C1, C3, D1, D2, D3, E1, E2, F1, F2 (SOLD) ; C2 (Unavailable)
Series 3: Flower Power(ALL SOLD)
Series 4: Photographs

(ALL SOLD)
Series 5: Graffiti
(ALL SOLD)
And here're other reasons why I love these:

1. TOTALLY Unique!
You'll never find anyone in the world with the same designed items as you have! :)

2. They are highly customisable!
According to your preference, you can let me know if you wish to turn which of these 'rock charms' to...
- a ring
- a pendant for necklace
- a charm + rope braclets
- a brooch
- earstuds
- dangling earrings (where I can add small beads/pearls of your colour choice @ the ends)

*Prices as such:
Ring - $4.50
Pendant - $4 (without chain), $7-8 (with silver chain, depending on length)
Charm with rope bracelets - $5.50
Brooch - $4.50
Earstuds - $6
Dangling Earrings - depends on design.

Hmm I only have a few colours for the ropes, so pls email me if u're interested and I'll let u know what colour is available. :)

Interested buyers, pls email me the following:
- name of series
- Alphabet + Number of the 'stone charm' u're interested in, eg. A1

Size: slightly bigger than a 10 cent coin, but smaller than a 20 cent coin

No comments: